#GoogleSlides #Tangrams #GAFE #GoogleSuiteforEducation #lowfloorhighceiling #visualspatial #onlinemath #tangramsonline #digitaltangrams
- To play, you will need to edit this file, and you can make a copy by clicking
‘File’ –> ‘Make a copy’
- Click the ‘Shift’ key while rotating pieces to snap to common angles.
- Implementing Tangrams in Google Slides makes a lot of sense for online/blended learning. Solving and creating tangrams puzzles digitally builds multimedia literacy skills, visuospatial skills, design skills, and a deeper appreciaion for the affordances of Google Slides.
- This material is suitable for primary mathematics, PYP Design, and MYP Design
- Creating the Tangrams set from scratch in Google Drawings is a good high-ceiling activity, and a way to teach unit conversion, proportions, aspect ratio, and more.